Thursday, April 10, 2008

seven months

Ok, so I am a few days late... Anna Kate has reached the seven month mark! Wow! She is really starting to act like a little girl now and not a baby. The most noticeable change is that when you put her down on the floor, she does not stay in the same place very long! She is trying her very hardest to crawl, but her preferred way of getting around is rolling! She can roll across the room in mere seconds! She sits up like a champ now, and actually entertains herself with toys. She is is still very obsessed with her feet and her shoes, and I may have a thumb sucker on my hands! She turns her palm up when she sucks on her thumb. I never thought I wanted her to suck her thumb, but it is so stinkin' cute how she does it! She is now quite a social butterfly, and does very well being held by people other than me and Chris (finally)! She is developing a cute since of humor, and actually tries to make us laugh! Everyone who has seen her in the past few weeks has commented on how much she is changing! She is an absolute joy in our lives.

(trying to crawl)


1 comments:

-brittany- said...

7 mths, I can't believe it! You will be planning her first bday party in no time. Ada is missing her friend!