Thursday, March 13, 2008

With the orders from the doctor, we could not wait to see Anna Kate eat her first veggies. So we took a trip to Wal-Mart to load up on some baby food! We decided to go mostly the organic route to cut down on some of the chemicals, additives, and preservatives. I am not going to be completely extreme in the organic thing, but why not feed your baby the most healthy thing you can find? I am also excited about trying to make a few baby foods myself. It's a whole new world when they start eating solids!
Her first vegetables were carrots. We chose this because my mom told me that carrots were my first! Anna Kate really enjoyed them! She made one cute face on the first bite, but after that she ate them like a pro! We followed the carrots with some pears for desert.





2 comments:

-brittany- said...

Ada wants to know where Anna Kate got that nice shade of orange lipstick. It looks so divine!

-brittany- said...

Hope you guys are having fun at the beach. Heard about the sand...yuck! Missing you guys in Chattown.

-B&A