Wednesday, January 27, 2010
In the past few weeks, Anna Kate has had some really fun experiences! Here is a little peek into what she's been up to. By the way I am typing this mostly with one hand, because my sweet girl is insisting on sitting in my lap. The wording may be short and sweet. :)
On a FREEZING day in January, the Hamptons invited us to join them at the bowling alley. This would be both Reed and Anna Kate's first time bowling. They had a blast!
Thank goodness for the ramps they have for young kids. They are perfect!
Daddy teaching AK to bowl... she of course had to have a pink ball!
Quick funny story... About two weeks before we got the bed for her, she was playing in my room and climbed up on my and Chris' bed. She very dramatically plopped down -head on the pillow- and sighed loudly. I asked her what was wrong, and she said, "Oh... Anna Kate just NEEDS a big girl bed SO BAD, Mommy!" Like she had been waiting her entire life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Love her little bowling shoes! That looks so fun - I didn't know they had little ramps for kids like that! That's what I need...I'm such a horrible bowler! Her excitement over the big girl bed is so cute. Madilyn was the same way - it's funny how it is such a big deal to them!
Post a Comment