Thursday, August 21, 2008
I am very late posting this; oh well. Last Thursday we spent some time at Coolidge Park with Brittany and Ada, Ashley and Jackson, and our new friends Jessica and Reed. Highlights of the day included...
- Brittany and I laughing at ourselves for trudging through the park with SO MUCH STUFF! I had so much on the back of Anna Kate's stroller that it would have toppled over if I had let go! I just brought the "necessities" of course. waterproof blanket. quilt. bubble machine. bubble solution. push toy to practice walking. sippy cup. graham crackers. cookies for the moms. camera. toys galore. All this is not including what I had in the diaper bag!
- Jackson looking cool and so stinking cute in his sunglasses.
- Reed stealing Anna Kate's graham crackers and Anna Kate stealing kisses from Reed.
- Ada showing off her new sitting up skills!
- Having adult conversation between "corralling" our kidos.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Another milestone! Anna Kate finished her first half gallon of cow's milk! We started introducing her to cow's milk a couple weeks ago when she turned 11 months (per doctor's orders). Although she was not so sure about it at first, she is really starting to like it!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Friday, August 8, 2008
Anna Kate is EVERYWHERE. As soon as I think I have a good shot of her and try to get my camera up to my eye, she has crawled five feet away. It is a difficult task to take care of her as well as photograph her. I love the busy munchkin.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
So here we are. Only one more month until our baby turns one! Yes, birthday plans are in full swing even though it has not quite hit me that my baby is growing oh so fast. Anna Kate now weighs 18.2 pounds. Although this girl L-O-V-E-S to eat, she is only in the 12th percentile for weight! I've been working hard on getting a slide show together with all my favorite pictures from her first year (I've got them narrowed down to about 300 ;) Anyway, as kind of a test I put together a mini-show with pictures and video clips from the last month. Spoiler alert! The end of the show is the best! She is officially taking her first steps! Oh my gosh it is the cutest thing... Enough of my rambling... see for yourself. Enjoy!